Protect your most important asset...
WHAT IS THERAPY CARE MANAGEMENT?
Therapy Care Management (TM) is our unique screening program designed to identify issues before they become a life changing problem. Additionally, it is designed to recommend therapeutic care and durable medical needs, and advocate on behalf of those who have chronic conditions, such as osteoarthritis, COPD, Parkinson's Disease, ALS, Multiple Sclerosis, and more...
- More than 1 out of 4 older people fall each year.
- 1 out of 5 falls causes a serious injury such as broken bones or a head injury.
- More than 95% of hip fractures are caused by falling, usually by falling sideways.
- Falling 1 time doubles your chances of falling again.
- The direct medical costs for fall injuries are more than $31 billion annually.
WHY DO I NEED IT?
Medicare Part B is a great insurance plan that provides for its beneficiaries; however, like most things, it has its limitations.
Each year your benefit for outpatient therapy may have a limit that may hinder your access to certain services, such as physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
Medicare Part B only covers a portion of your therapy services (80%).
Therapy services after a major life changing event can be needed for an extended time.
- Some services may be denied after being rendered.
What is Included?
Full Range Fall Assessment: Proprietary multi-factorial fall assessment screening various systems that lead to a higher incidence of falls when unaddressed.
Monthly In-Person Follow-up Assessments
Primary Care Physician Communication
Consistent Therapist, with options of Physical, Occupational, or Speech Therapist
At anytime, if additional services are needed, such as Physical, Occupational, or Speech Therapy, your Primary Care Physician will be contacted to help coordinate appropriate care.
If services are needed outside of the scope of what we offer, we have an extensive list of community partners. For a list of local partners, please call the office.