We believe in your health and so should you! Contact us to schedule your complimentary health screening. A Full Range Screen includes blood pressure, heart rate, flexibility, strength, and balance. Have questions? Click here or call us at 610-241-2685 to learn more!
Dr. Megan Mills, PT, DPT, OCS
Director of Outpatient Operations & Clinic Director
Degrees & Certifications
- Bachelors in Exercise Science from Rutgers University
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Stony Brook University
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Vestibular Certification- The American Institute of Balance
- Mechanical Diagnosis & Therapy- The McKenzie Institute
- Mulligan Technique
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Vestibular & Concussion Rehab
- Spinal Manipulation Therapy- American Academy of Manipulative Therapy
Dr. Megan Mills (formerly Patro), PT, DPT, OCS is a Delaware County native and Ridley High School graduate. Megan joined the Full Range team in December of 2014. An accomplished athlete, Megan was the first female springboard diver in Ridley High School history to compete in the Pennsylvania State Championship. Aside from competing at the state level, Megan was also named to the All-American list in 2005 and 2006.
In her spare time, Megan enjoys spending time with her family, husband, and dog, Maverik. She is passionate about nutrition and enjoys spending time in the gym, running, and doing yoga. As Director of Outpatient Operations, Megan is dedicated to treating a wide range of clients, making sure they receive high quality care and helping to achieve the best possible outcomes.