Full Range Focus: Helping others!
Join our mission to help others! The Full Range Focus is our way of supporting others and a thank you for supporting us! We seek out local organizations that serve a great cause! From there we highlight that organization for a full month and make a donation at the conclusion of that month for each person that chooses Full Range for therapy or home health!
Our FOCUS changes each month! We will announce the new FOCUS during the first week of each month! Have an organization that would be a great fit! Scroll to the bottom of this page and let us know about them!
Front Line FOCUS!
Our current focus is on our Front Line Workers and helping them help others! Aches and pain don't stop during crisis and we sure don't want them you stop you!
Are you a front line worker?
- If you are working to help others during this difficult time, you qualify in our eyes!
What does this entail?
- Telehealth visits that are powered by Zoom video conferencing.
- A consent form and an emergency contact
- A conversation about the injury combined with a movement/postural assessment
- A few tips and techniques to help improve your issue and continue to assess the situation
What can a physical therapy video visit help with?
- That may be a loaded question. We believe it can help with a lot of different aches and pains that may be caused by muscle, tendon, and/or ligament injuries. These injuries can be caused by many things, including activity, posture, lifting, fatigue, stress, and much more.
What are your hours?
- Tell us when you are available, and we will try to work with you. In a time when you are working tirelessly to help others, you shouldn't worry about our hours! We will try to make it work.
How many visits?
- We will start with 2 and go from there. If an in-person visit may be beneficial, we can verify your insurance for coverage.
April 2020: Our Heroes!
February and March 2020: Nicole Gallo Sunshine & Bubble 5k- Educational Scholarship
January 2020: The Delco Group- Community Support
September 2019: Team in Training- Leukemia and Lymphoma
August 2019: Andy Forever- Addiction Recovery
June & July 2019: Community YMCA of Eastern Delaware County
May 2019: Surrey- Senior Services
April 2019: Salt Performing Arts- Early Childhood Education
March 2019: Headstrong- Cancer
January & February 2019: Eagles Austism Challenge- Autism
December 2018: David's Drive 831- Military Veterans
November 2018: Alzheimer's Association- Alzheimer's Disease
October 2018: Living Beyond Breast Cancer
September 2018: Alex's Lemonade Stand- Childhood Cancer
August 2018: Life Rolls On- Spinal Cord Injury